Finished up Shangri-La last week. It’s a good, solid kit. Fit is very good, did not require much sanding or filling. Also, the kit is substantially different from the Tamiya P-51D kit. I’m not sure there is very many common parts across the two.
That brings me up to 5 Mustangs currently, and I have two unbuilt in storage. yikes!
I’ve now finished painting my woods. They took a LOT longer than I expected they would, but I’m really pleased with them. I left the leaves off to give the impression of dead and twisted trees. I tried to make them bone coloured to keep the pallet for my board quite simple. They work nicely with the skull.